Sunday, June 21, 2020

Tick Tock Times Passes By So Fast




It has been almost10 years since I’ve posted anything here on my Karen’s Little Red Wagon blog and nearly 5 years since I sold anything online.

I have been at home since mid March 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and furlough from my day job. The time at home gave way to rekindling my passion of antiques and collectibles. So, I have spent the time sorting organizing and researching items from over nearly 20 years of collecting to resell online at karenslittleredwagon.com (Coming Soon).

If you are reading this post. Please come back to check on the launch of Karen’s Little Red Wagon online shop. My target date is mid July 2020. Thank you for stopping by. Happy treasure hunting and make it a great day!

Best regards,

Karen Scott

PICTURED: Westclox Baby Ben Style 8 alarm clock, c. 1964-1980. Seth Thomas brass eight days seven jewels desktop alarm clock/thermometer/barometer, c. unknown. Seth Thomas “Cathay” Model No. E924-000 electric alarm clock, c. mid 1950’s.


No comments:

Post a Comment